Small Business Sales Rise Under GSA
To celebrate national small business week, we’ve put together the infograph below to highlight small business sales through the GSA Schedule Contract. If you’re unfamiliar with the GSA Schedule, it’s a contract negotiated between your company and the General Services Administration that streamlines the government sales process and can be used to sell to any federal agency.
Source: VA & GSA Schedule Sales Query Plus
Considering a GSA Schedule Contract?
Have Government Sales Experience
If your company has experience in the government market, a GSA Schedule Contract could help increase government contract opportunities and sales. For more information:
- Watch our 2-minute explanation of the GSA Schedule
- Download our Beginner’s Guide to GSA Schedule Contracts
- Register for our webinar, Intro to GSA Schedules
- Contact us for a full sales report & to discuss how FEDSched can help with the process
New to Government Sales
If your business is just getting started or is a newcomer to the government sector, a GSA Schedule Contract may not be the best first step. Here are few things to review before you decide to pursue a GSA Schedule Contract:
- Listen to our interview on factors to consider before getting a GSA Schedule
- Read about how an SBDC can help you get started
- Watch our on-demand Capture Process Series with AOC Key Solutions: Finding Your Fit Within Federal Market, Building an Effective Pipeline, Essential Resources for a Winning GovCon Strategy