Consulting & Training
GSA MOBIS Schedule 874
Prior to October of 2016, the GSA MOBIS was a standalone GSA Schedule Contract. Now MOBIS is part of the GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS). Companies that offer management consulting and training services may want to consider a GSA PSS Contract for MOBIS to streamline the federal government procurement process.
GSA PSS MOBIS Subcategories
Below is a listing of MOBIS related subcategories, known as Special Item Numbers (SINs) under the GSA PSS Contract. Click on the SIN number to view a full description of the SIN on GSA’s eLibrary website, along with a listing of companies that currently offer services through that SIN.
SIN# SIN Name
|874 1||Integrated Consulting Services|
|874 7||Integrated Business Program Support Services|
|874 4||Training Services|
|874 6||Acquisition Management Support|
|874 9||Off-the-Shelf & Customizable Instructional Training Devices|
|874 8||DAU & FAI Certified DAWIA & FAC Acquisition Workforce Training|
GSA MOBIS Schedule Proposal Help
Federal Schedules, Inc. has been helping companies get their GSA MOBIS/PSS Schedule Contracts since 1986. We can help you through each step of the process – from strategy development and proposal preparation, to GSA Schedule Contract Award. For more information, see GSA Schedule Proposal Help.
What types of services qualify for the GSA PSS MOBIS?
The MOBIS SINs under the GSA PSS Contract are the most appropriate fit for companies that offer the following types of services:
- Studies, scenarios and reports that relate to the mission’s business programs
- Executive coaching
- Expert witness services during legal cases
- Business training needed to complete a consulting contract
- Support services for agencies that work with teams or in collaboration efforts
- Help with disputes and disagreements
- Recording of discussions
- Facilitation of group meetings for decision making purposes
- Debriefing stakeholders
- Survey planning, taking and analyzing services
- Commercially available training courses delivered by a instructor or computer-based system
- Test administration for approved training courses