GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
The GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) 00CORP, formerly known as the Consolidated or Corporate Schedule, is a contract companies can obtain to offer a wide range of professional services to the U.S. federal government. The GSA Professional Services Schedule is unique in that it consists of seven previously standalone GSA Schedules that were officially merged into PSS in fiscal year 2016.
What Can Be Offered on GSA PSS
The GSA PSS Contract is not inclusive of all services, only those falling within the categories detailed below. Certain IT, HR, and energy related services can be offered through PSS, but only to complement the core service offerings. Services including IT, HR, energy, travel, security, and healthcare staffing can be offered under different GSA Schedules.
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Training (MOBIS) (formerly Schedule 874)
- Professional Engineering Services (PES) (formerly Schedule 871)
- Financial and Business Solutions (FABS) (formerly Schedule 520)
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing (AIMS) (formerly Schedule 541)
- Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD) (formerly Schedule 874 V)
- Environmental Services (formerly Schedule 899)
- Language Services (formerly Schedule 738 II)
GSA Professional Services Schedule Sales
In fiscal year 2016, around 4,400 companies held a GSA PSS Contract and took in more than $9.7 billion in sales.
Get Help Obtaining a GSA PSS Contract
Federal Schedules, Inc. has been helping companies obtain and manage their GSA Schedule Contracts since 1986. We can help you through each step of the process – from determining if a GSA PSS Contract is right for your business, to developing your proposal and negotiating your contract award with GSA.
Contact us for more information on how we can help your company with a GSA PSS Contract.