If your company offers professional services and would like to sell to the federal government, the GSA Schedule Contract Program presents a variety of options. Ranging in scope from management and marketing consulting through environmental services and financial solutions, the General Services Administration has developed a variety of service-specific solicitations.
Becoming a GSA Schedule Contract holder makes it easy for federal customers to access your offerings. Not only does it enable qualified federal customers to find your business, it facilitates express purchasing, and can dramatically decrease the procurement cycle. Professional services are divided into the following functional categories.
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS) | GSA Schedule 541*
- Environmental Services | GSA Schedule 899*
- Facilities Maintenance and Management (03 FAC) | GSA Schedule 03FAC
- Financial and Business Solutions (FABS) | GSA Schedule 520*
- Human Resources and EEO Services | GSA Schedule 738 X
- Information Technology | GSA Schedule 70
- Language Services | GSA Schedule 738 II*
- Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD) | GSA Schedule 874 V*
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) | GSA Schedule 874*
- Professional Engineering Services (PES) | GSA Schedule 871*
- Professional Services Schedule
- Security and Law Enforcement | GSA Schedule 84
*GSA is in the process of merging these Schedules into one Schedule – the Professional Services Schedule which will be released around October 1, 2015.