Beyond All Limits Small Business Conference
Helping Small Businesses Advance in the GovCon Market
Date: June 15, 2017 | 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Clinton, MD
Event Description: Hosted by BluPrint Leadership Institute, this one day conference is focused on helping women-owned and minority-owned small businesses succeed in the government market. Attendees will hear from emerging and established small business owners on their own successes and failures. Conference sessions will provide attendees with information on:
- How to apply for the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Federal 8(a) and HUBZone Certifications
- How to create winning approaches to capture new business
- How to acquire contract vehicles from the General Services Administration (GSA)
- How to effectively respond to government Requests for Information, Request for Quotes, and Request for Proposals
- How to use the Shipley Model to write captivating technical proposals
- Learn how to successfully price your products and services
- Tax strategies to protect your profits.
FEDSched’s Executive Contracts Manager, Melody Giangreco, will be presenting a session on the GSA Schedule Contract during the conference. Melody will be available throughout the day to meet one-on-one with attendees to discuss if a GSA Schedule Contract is right for your bus
For more information or to register for the Beyond All Limits Small Business Conference visit: http://jrbbdc.wixsite.com/bluprint.