HIMSS Health IT Conference
Date: February 19-23, 2017
Location: Orlando, FL
Event Description: This year’s Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) conference is being held in Orlando, Florida. HIMSS 2017 anticipates 40,000 attendees including health IT professionals, clinicians, executives, and more than 1,200 health IT vendors. The conference will also include a Federal Health IT Solutions Pavilion.
HIMSS Conference Topics Include:
- Clinical and Business Intelligence
- Connected Health
- Cybersecurity and Privacy and Security
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Venture Investment
- Health Information Exchange, Interoperability & Data Access
- Care Coordination, Culture of Care, and Population Health
- Career/Workforce Development and Diversity
- Health IT Public Policy
GSA Schedule Contract for Health IT Solutions
If your company offers health IT solutions to the VA or other government agencies, you may benefit from holding a GSA Schedule Contract. This past summer, the General Services Administration (GSA) and the Defense Health Agency (DHA) collaborated to add a specific subcategory for health IT services to the the $14+ billion GSA IT Schedule Contract. For more information and to discuss if the GSA IT Schedule Contract is right for your company, contact FEDSched at 703-709-8700 or through our web form.