As a potential twenty-year contract, modifications are a key component of GSA Schedule Contract management and serve to keep your contract up-to-date and compliant. Essentially, any change to your GSA Schedule Contract – whether a change in pricing, offering, or point of contact – necessitates a contract modification, often referred to as a “mod”.
GSA Contract Modification Process & Support
Federal Schedules (FEDSched) offers full-service GSA Contract modification support. We will work with you through each step of the modification process, from initial discussions of goals and requirements, to the approval of your modification request.
- Assessment & Strategy: Your FEDSched team will work with you to discuss your goals and review applicable modification requirements, as well as an estimated time frame for completion.
- Development of Modification: Our contract experts will develop your GSA Contract modification in accordance with solicitation and GSA formatting requirements. We will conduct a modification review with you to finalize details prior to submitting the mod to GSA.
- Coordination of Post-Submission Requests: FEDSched will proactively track the status of your modification and coordinate with your GSA Contracting Officer to facilitate approval of your mod. We will advise you on any formal requests from the Contracting Officer, as well as prepare and submit written responses to those requests. Upon approval by GSA, we will provide you with a copy of the modification and updated GSA Schedule Contract.
GSA Contract Modification Types
FEDSched has extensive experience with all GSA Schedule Contract modification types.:
- Additions of New Products/Services
- Deletion of Products/Services
- Price Reductions
- Economic Price Adjustments (EPAs)
- Administrative Revisions
- Addition of Special Item Numbers (SINs)
- Contract Novations
- Contract Merger
“After dealing with our past consultant, and the frustration of waiting extended periods of time for modifications and updates to occur, I have been amazed at how responsive your firm is and how quickly you are able to work with GSA to update and modify our Schedule. It has contributed to the significant success of my firm in the past year.”David Phelps, Chairman & CEO | Merlin International