✳This event has occurred, however you can still schedule customized one-on-one meetings with taiwanese suppliers. Learn more here.
FEDSched is collaborating with the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) to connect GSA Schedule Contractors with suppliers in Taiwan. Virtually meet Taiwanese suppliers and review their TAA compliant products that can help meet the U.S. government’s COVID-19 related needs. This complimentary webinar is hosted by TAITRA and includes the option for follow-up one-on-one meetings.
Anti-COVID 19 Webinar
Meet Taiwan’s Top Epidemic Prevention Product Suppliers Online!
Thursday, July 30, 2020 | 8:30 – 9:30 am EDT
Live Stream on YouTube
What to Expect
TAITRA’s Webinar Will Feature Suppliers that Manufacture:
- Surgical Masks/High-quality, Certified Masks Made in Taiwan
- PPE Materials and Gowns/Disposable and Reusable Isolation Gowns and Coveralls
- UVC Disinfection Robot System/High Power UV Lamps, Rotational Protective Reflector, Route Memorization and Cloud Application
- Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction System/Extraction Reagent Kits Used in DNA/RNA Extractions From Samples of Blood, Bacteria, and Virus etc
- Temperature Screening Solutions/Fever Detection and AI Vision Recognition
TAITRA will help you to find suitable Taiwanese suppliers and arrange online one-one-one meetings for free!
Who is TAITRA?
Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) is Taiwan’s foremost nonprofit trade promoting organization. TAITRA’s core mission is to connect Taiwanese companies with international firms and government agencies.
What TAITRA Did to Help the World Fight Against Coronavirus
During the pandemic, TAITRA created an online “Taiwan Global Anti-Covid 19 Pavilion”, where Epidemic-Prevention Experience and quality Anti-Epidemic Products are available for government agencies, medical personnel, international buyers and the general public.
TAITRA also facilitates online conferences, matchmaking meetings and online ordering services. By the end of May, TAITRA has held 12 online seminars for Myanmar, India, Thailand, Peru, Colombia and Mexico with more than 13,000 medical staff participating.
Taiwanese companies have proven that they are capable of providing useful products and integrated solutions. TAITRA believes these epidemic prevention products & solutions can also help countries combat the coronavirus spread.