Would you like to add additional product lines to your GSA or VA Schedule Contract to help boost your sales? Then, the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) can help.
This event, organized by TAITRA, provides GSA and VA Schedule contractors an opportunity to meet high-quality suppliers in Taiwan to discuss business opportunities in a one-on-one setting.
Before You Sign Up
- Browse products and manufacturers by industry here.
- View anti-epidemic products to meet COVID-19 demands here.
3 Steps to Signup for Online Meetings
- Click here to register. For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- TAITRA will provide a list of high-quality manufacturers in accordance with the products you are sourcing.
- Join online meetings with the companies you select for further discussion.
Founded in 1970, TAITRA is Taiwan’s foremost nonprofit trade promoting organization. TAITRA assists enterprises to expand their global reach.
TAITRA has a team of 1,300 specialists and operates 5 local offices as well as 63 branches worldwide. Together with Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) and Taiwan Trade Center (TTC), TAITRA has formed a global network dedicated to promoting world trade.
Taiwan, your ideal partner
- Policy | Government in Taiwan is focusing on developing the country as the “Silicon Valley of Asia” and “Hub of Biotech and Medical R&D in Asia”.
- Industry | Taiwan has successfully proven itself as a leading trader in the world, including strong innovation capability, high performance industrial clusters, and global logistics hub.
- Country of origin | A designated country under the Trade Agreement Act (TAA).
- Product features | High-end and cost-effective devices; outstanding technologies; a complete supply chain ecosystem