DOI Agency Spending
The Department of Interior (DOI)
- DOI Website: https://www.doi.gov/
- Doing Business with DOI: https://www.doi.gov/pmb/osdbu/doingbusiness
- Procurement Forecast: https://www.doi.gov/pmb/osdbu/forecast
The U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) was officially established in 1849 and is headed by the Secretary of the Interior. The National Park Service (NPS), U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS), United States Geological Survey (USGS) and Bureau of Land Management (BLM) are just a few agencies that fall under the umbrella of DOI.
The charts below detail fiscal year 2018 contract award data for DOI and are sourced from USASpending.gov and the GSA Schedule Sales Query.
DOI FY 2018 Contract Awards: $4+ Billion
DOI FY 2018 Contract Awards by Top NAICS Codes
DOI FY 2018 Contract Awards by Awarding Sub Agency
DOI FY 2018 Contract Awards by Place of Performance
DOI FY 2018 Contract Awards by Socio-Economic Status
DOI FY 2018 GSA Schedule Contract Awards: $570 Million
Top 10 Schedules
Over 13% of all DOI contracts were awarded though the GSA and VA Schedules in fiscal year 2018. The IT Schedule 70 makes up 40% of those sales, the Professional Services Schedule 32%, and the HR Schedule 10%.
Considering a GSA/VA Schedule Contract to Sell to DOI?
A GSA/VA Schedule Contract can be a beneficial tool for companies pursuing contract opportunities with DOI. Find out more about this contract vehicle, including:
• Requirements to Obtain a GSA Schedule Contract
• Benefits of Holding a GSA Schedule Contract
• Fiscal Year 2018 Sales by Schedule
• Tips for Conducting GSA Schedule Market Research
• Overview of Steps Needed to Obtain a GSA Schedule