Essential Resources for a Winning GovCon Strategy
Capture Process Webinar Series – Part 3
Essential Resources for a Winning GovCon Strategy was the final webinar in our three-part series on Improving Your Capture Process. Jean Watterson, Vice President of AOC Key Solutions and Melody Giangreco, Executive Contracts Manager at FEDSched, co-presented the webinar, sharing their expertise with the audience.
This hour-long presentation was packed with advice for contractors to improve their success in government contracting. Jean provided six resources to assist government contractors, emphasizing the importance of capture intelligence. Melody discussed the significance of GSA Schedule Contract management and contract administration.
Here’s a look at some of what you missed:
- The type of information you should gather during the capture intelligence phase
- Benefits of having a Knowledge Management System
- Key elements of a well-defined proposal development process
- The 3 components of successful GSA Schedule Contract management
- High-level overview of GSA Schedule Contract reporting requirements
- When you should update your GSA Schedule Contract
Complete the form below to view the webinar recording. AOC Key Solutions and FEDSched are available for consultations to discuss your company’s specific needs.