FCEDA Procurement Academy Event
Date: June 15, 2017
Location: CSRA – 3170 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, VA 22042
Event Description: The Procurement Academy is a series of events hosted by the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority. Each event includes networking from 7:30 to 8:00, with the session typically running from 8:00 to 10:20 am.
FEDSched’s Business Development Manager, Jim Sayers, with lead the June 15th Procurement Academy. Government Contracting Tools for Success features a panel of government contracting professionals offering their expertise to the audience. The panel will include:
- Kathy Wheeler – Community Business Partnership
- Anna Urman – Virginia Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP)
- Sharon R. Pinder – Capital Region Minority Supplier Development Council (CRMSDC)
- Tan V. Wilson – Entellect, LLC
- Jayson Schkloven – Merritt Group
- Jim Sayers – Federal Schedules, Inc.
For more information or to register for the FCEDA Procurement Academy, “Government Contracting Tools for Success” visit https://www.fairfaxcountyeda.org/procurement-academy