Date: September 29, 2021
Location: Virtual Conference
Event Description: Learn about upcoming federal contracting opportunities and doing business with GSA, while expanding your network at the GSA Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization’s National Small Business Training and Matchmaking event.
This virtual training and matchmaking event will provide you with the resources your small business needs to thrive in the federal marketplace!
During this one-day event, you will learn how to:
- Become a GSA Multiple Award Schedule program supplier
- Navigate federal procurement opportunities
- Access capital
- Use data to develop business strategy
- Respond to requests for information, quotes, and proposals
- Meet DOD’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification requirements
Register in advance of the event as approval can take up to 72 hours.
For more information or to register for this virtual training and matchmaking event, visit Small Business Works 2021: Level Up & Network Series
Complimentary GSA Schedule Consultation
Contact Federal Schedules, Inc. for more information on selling to the federal government through GSA Schedule Contract. To schedule a complimentary GSA Schedule Contract Consultation during or outside of the conference, contact us online, at 703-709-8700, or email email@example.com.