FEDSched is collaborating with the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) to connect government buyers and government contractors with companies in Taiwan. Virtually meet with five companies and review the solutions they have to offer to meet U.S. government security needs.
This complimentary webinar is hosted by TAITRA and includes the option to schedule one-on-one meetings following the webinar.
Featured Security Companies & Solutions
Register for this webinar to meet the following companies and review their security solutions:
- Systems & Technology Corp. – solutions to manage information in real-time to improve safety and security on the road
- Merit LILIN Ent. Co – security solutions to improve traffic management
- ioNetworks – solutions that ensure efficacy and reliability with face detection for security applications
- EverFocus Electronics Corp. – comprehensive security solution for campus, law enforcement and fleet management
- GeoThings – system provides early warning of impending natural disasters and facilitate rapid responses to emergencies
Thursday, December 3, 2020 | 1:00 pm EST
Who is TAITRA?
Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) is Taiwan’s foremost nonprofit trade promoting organization. TAITRA’s core mission is to connect Taiwanese companies with international firms and government agencies. TAITRA also facilitates online conferences, matchmaking meetings and online ordering services.