Current Job Opportunities
To apply for any of the positions listed below, please send a short e-mail describing your relevant experience to our Human Resources department at email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Federal Schedules, Inc. (FEDSched)
2325 Dulles Corner Blvd., Suite 410
Herndon, VA 20171
Job Opening in Herndon, VA
FEDSched is seeking a detail-oriented Marketing Assistant to join our team. Your daily responsibilities will include fielding incoming leads, preparing agreements based on templates, and assisting with the creation of marketing reports, collateral, and campaigns.
FEDSched is located in Herndon, VA near the future Innovation Center Silver Line Station. We are a government contract consultant celebrating 33 years in business and 6 years of employee-ownership. We work with a wide range of companies to assist them in obtaining and managing their GSA Schedule Contracts. Not sure what a GSA Schedule is? Watch our explainer video here.
As a Marketing Assistant at FEDSched, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Processing incoming leads and distributing to sales when appropriate
- Drafting and sending email correspondence
- Preparing quotes for prospective FEDSched clients
- Proofreading marketing content
- Preparing and printing marketing collateral
- Compiling information for marketing campaigns
- Participating in the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Conducting sales research and analyzing data within Microsoft Excel to create custom reports
- Ensuring the integrity of data entered in FEDSched’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Required skills/attributes for FEDSched’s next Marketing Assistant:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with strong Excel skills
- Ability to effectively work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
Qualifications we’d like to see in FEDSched’s next Marketing Assistant:
- A./B.S. Degree or Related Experience
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
FEDSched offers a host of traditional and non-traditional benefits that promote a healthy work-life balance. A few of our core benefits include:
- Full health benefits
- 401(K) with 5% employer contribution upon eligibility
- Participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please email your resume to FEDSched’s Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.