Current Job Opportunities
To apply for any of the positions listed, please send a short e-mail describing your relevant experience to email@example.com with a resume attached, or mail your resume to our Human Resources Department at the address listed below. No phone calls please.
Federal Schedules, Inc.
2325 Dulles Corner Blvd., Suite 410
Herndon, VA 20171-4675
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Federal Schedules, Inc., located in Herndon, Virginia, is seeking a dynamic Contracts Administrator. This position includes preparing and negotiating contracts, reviewing contract requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions; creating proposal compliance matrix and assisting with proposal pricing preparation under the guidance of an Executive Contracts Manager.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/schedule/T&C/technical/etc.)
- Prepare and administer routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittal
- Preparing, organizing and maintaining contract records and files documenting contract performance/compliance
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Solid negotiation, verbal, and written communication skills are required
- Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in contracts administration
This is a Junior Contracts position. Senior Contracts professionals need not apply.
Federal Schedules, Inc. is a 100% Employee-Owned company that offers a firm foundation for growth and opportunity. We offer a unique and comprehensive benefits package, collaborative work environment, and community involvement.
Interested candidates can forward their resumes to Human Resources at Federal Schedules via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.