Learn. Grow. Celebrate. Make an Impact.
At Federal Schedules, you have the power to make your career exactly what you want. Learn more about our unbeatable culture and explore current opportunities.
Learn about the GSA Schedule from our Beginner’s Guide Here
We are a 100% employee-owned small business that strives to foster a collaborative work environment where every person is motivated to contribute to the team and better serve our clients. We look for people with intelligence, integrity, passion and the desire to create value for our clients. As a FEDSched employee, you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and to implement solutions that deliver a positive experience to our clients. If you share our passion and commitment for excellence, then we want to hear from you.
• Spreadsheet building, editing and comparisons
• Composition and editing of client correspondence
• Assistance with client proposal preparation
• Assistance with Contract modifications
• Research of GSA Schedule pricing histories and comparison data
• Editing of client contact information in FEDSched’s CRM database
• Scanning and archiving of client historical records
• Any other administrative duties as required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
• Candidate must possess a positive + proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately
This position requires a minimum commitment of 24 flexibly-scheduled hours per week at a pay rate of $17/per hour. Interested candidates can forward their resumes to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.