GSA Schedule Consulting Services
Federal Schedules, Inc. (FEDSched) has been helping companies obtain and manage their GSA & VA Schedule Contracts since 1986. Even experienced government contract professionals recognize the complexities and broad reaching impact of the GSA Schedule Contract and rely on FEDSched for their GSA Schedule Contract needs.
As a full-service GSA Schedule Consultant, our talented team goes above and beyond providing administrative relief, we serve as your market researchers, strategy advisors, and contract negotiators. Whether you need assistance assessing your current situation and obtaining the right GSA Schedule Contract, or ensuring your awarded GSA Schedule Contract is up-to-date and compliant, we offer tailored solutions to meet your contract needs.
Our GSA Schedule Consultants Can Help You:
- Determine if a GSA Schedule Contract is Right for Your Business
- Get a VA/GSA Schedule Contract
- Manage Your GSA Schedule Contract
- Navigate GSA FASt Lane Program
- Obtain Other Federal and State Contracts
- Provide Additional Government Contract Support
The FEDSched Difference
The Nation’s Leading GSA Schedule Consultant
- GSA Schedule Contract Experts | We have specialized in the nuances of the GSA Schedule Contract vehicle and relevant government procurement regulations since 1986.
- Tenured Staff | Our Executive Contracts Managers have been with the company for an average of 14 years each, providing clients with continuity and real-world tested expertise.
- Relationships at GSA | We maintain a strong rapport with GSA staff, facilitating open communication.
- Team Dynamic | Each client is provided with a team, ensuring questions and contract initiatives are addressed promptly, even if your main point of contact is unavailable.
- 100% Employee-Owned | All FEDSched employees are company owners and have a vested interested in your satisfaction and ultimate success as a GSA contractor.
“Scitor has utilized the services of Federal Schedules, Inc. for over ten years and consistently have been pleased with their support. They are always responsive and provide valuable advice and counsel regarding our three GSA schedules.”Charlie Menickelly, Director of Contracts | Scitor Corporation
“I along with everybody here value the high level of service that Tom and your organization have provided MGS throughout the years we have worked together and look forward to continuing that relationship.”Bill Clinton, Pricing Manager | Monster Government Solutions, LLC
“I have used Federal Schedules to manage 6 GSA Federal Supply Schedules for two different companies over a period of 12 years. They know the system very well and as someone who had never stuck his foot into that pond prior to our initial efforts they could not have made it easier. ”Kevin Wilson, President | DLH Solutions, Inc.
“The team that Julie Crosby has put together is not only responsive to our unique contract needs, but treats our challenges as their own. Working with Federal Schedules has proven to be a very good return on our investment.”Mike Mattson, CEO | Rhino Technology Group, Inc.