Business Development Manager
With an education in marketing and leadership experience from past organizations, Adrian joined Federal Schedules, Inc. in May of 2010 and was quickly promoted to the position of Business Development Manager.
In his role as Business Development Manager, Adrian educates businesses on the GSA Schedule Contract proposal process and post-award requirements. Adrian plays a significant role in helping businesses evaluate factors including past performance, pricing structure, financial stability, and competitive landscape to determine if they support the pursuit of a GSA Schedule Contract.
Adrian also works on FEDSched’s behalf to foster relationships within the government contracting community. Adrian is in regular attendance at industry events including SECAF, ASIS, Government Procurement Conference, and Veterans in Business Conference. He also attends GSA led webinars and events to remain abreast of changes to the GSA Schedules Program.
Education & Associations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from Norwich Military University in 2005
- Minors in Marketing and English
- Master’s Degree in Marketing from Phoenix University in 2010
- Completed Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) Coursework by NCMA
- Member of the National Contract Management Association (NCMA)