Thomas E. McCrary
Executive Contracts Manager
Thomas E. McCrary is an experienced contracts manager with over twenty years of diversified experience in the government and commercial sector. Tom joined Federal Schedules in 1997, and has led a contracts team since becoming an Executive Contracts Manager in 1998.
GSA Schedule Expertise
A GSA Schedule Contract expert, Tom possesses a comprehensive knowledge of federal, state, and agency-specific contract vehicles. Tom has extensive expertise across all of the GSA Schedules including: the GSA IT-70, MOBIS, PES, Human Resources, and Travel Services Schedule Solicitations. Tom is also well-versed in state contracts including the California Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS) Contract and DC Supply Schedule (DCSS). Tom leverages his knowledge of contracts, government procurement, government administration, and related policies and regulations to help our clients successfully navigate the contract submission, negotiation, and award process.
Prior to joining Federal Schedules, Tom served as the Director of Operations for Northern Virginia’s Real Estate Services and as Information Specialist for the American Kidney Fund.
Education & Associations
- Graduate Certificate in Procurement and Contracts Management from University of Virginia (UVA) in 2018
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Public Administration from George Mason University
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business from George Washington University in 1996
- Member of the American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Member of the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- Member of the George Washington University MBA Association