VA Schedule Contract
Veterans Affairs Schedule Contracts
Selling Medical Equipment & Healthcare Services to the Government
Veterans Affairs (VA) contracts help companies sell professional medical healthcare services, as well as medical and dental equipment, to the U.S. federal government. VA Schedules are government-wide acquisition contracts (GWAC’s); meaning in addition to the VA, all federal agencies can make purchases through the VA Schedules. VA Schedules can be referred to interchangeably as VA Schedule Contracts, VA Contracts, VA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS), and the VA FSS Program.
VA Schedule Contracts are also often referred to as General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule Contracts because they are part of the Federal Supply Schedule. While GSA manages the Federal Supply Schedule Program, they delegated management of Schedules that cover medical products and services to the VA National Acquisition Center (NAC).
How Can a Company Obtain a VA Schedule Contract?
As with GSA Schedule Contracts, procurements through VA contracting are streamlined because pricing, terms, and conditions have been pre-negotiated. In order to obtain a VA Contract a company must submit a proposal in response to the appropriate VA Schedule solicitation for the VA’s consideration. For planning purposes, companies should note that the review period can take approximately a year; this does not include the time it takes your company to prepare the proposal.
- VA Professional and Allied Healthcare Staffing Services Schedule 621 I
- VA Medical Laboratory Testing and Analysis Services 621 II
- VA Pharmaceuticals & Drugs 65 I B
- VA Medical Equipment & Supplies 65 II A
- VA Dental Equipment and Supplies 65 II C
- VA Patient Mobility Devices 65 II F (Wheelchairs, Scooters, and Walkers)
- VA X-Ray Equipment and Supplies 65 V A
- VA Invitro Diagnostics, Reagents, Test Kits & Test Sets 65 VII
- VA Clinical Analyzers, Laboratory, Cost-Per-Test 66 III
Federal Schedules offers full-service assistance for companies looking to sell products or services to the VA. We can help your company save time, money, and resources by preparing your VA Schedule proposal and working with you throughout the review and negotiation process. Contact us today to discuss your company’s specific VA contracting needs.