VA Schedule Contracts
Government Contract for Healthcare Industry
If your company provides medical or dental equipment and supplies, healthcare services, or pharmaceuticals to the federal government, you may want to consider obtaining a Veterans Affairs (VA) Schedule Contract.
The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Program was created to streamline the federal procurement process. GSA delegates management of Schedules that cover medical products and services to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). These contracts are VA Schedule Contracts – or VA Federal Supply Schedule Contracts – however people frequently refer to them as GSA Schedule Contracts.
To obtain a VA Schedule Contract a company must submit a proposal and undergo a thorough review process that considers factors including commercial sales practices, capabilities, financials, and past performance. If the proposal is accepted, the company is awarded a VA Schedule Contract, which contains pre-negotiated pricing, terms, and conditions. Federal agencies and VA hospitals can then purchase a company’s products and services directly through their VA Schedule Contract.
There are 9 VA Schedule Contracts that companies can obtain based upon the products or services they offer. Below is a listing of these contracts.
- VA Professional and Allied Healthcare Staffing Services Schedule 621 I
- VA Medical Laboratory Testing and Analysis Services 621 II
- VA Pharmaceuticals & Drugs 65 I B
- VA Medical Equipment & Supplies 65 II A
- VA Dental Equipment and Supplies 65 II C
- VA Patient Mobility Devices 65 II F (Wheelchairs, Scooters, and Walkers)
- VA X-Ray Equipment and Supplies 65 V A
- VA Invitro Diagnostics, Reagents, Test Kits & Test Sets 65 VII
- VA Clinical Analyzers, Laboratory, Cost-Per-Test 66 III
Federal Schedules offers full-service assistance to companies looking to sell products or services to the VA. We can help your company save time, money, and resources by preparing your VA Schedule proposal and working with you throughout the review and negotiation process. Contact us today to discuss your company’s specific VA contracting needs.