Federal Schedules provides a variety of contracting services for companies wishing to obtain various state contracts, as well as Government-wide Acquisition Contracts. Ranging in scope from getting your firm listed as a preferred provider with a state’s procurement effort, through full proposal preparation, submission and negotiation, Federal Schedules is equipped with the knowledge and expertise to address any of your government contracting needs.
Our experience with federal and state contracts include, but are not limited to:
- DC Supply Schedule (DCSS)
- Library of Congress FEDLINK
- California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)
- Louisiana Multiple Award Schedule (LaMAS)
- Ohio State Term Schedules (STS)
- Texas Multiple Award Schedule (TXMAS)