GSA Formatted Product Tool & Transactional Data Reporting
GSA Schedules Impacted & Expected Rollout
Trying to keep up with all of the recent and upcoming changes to the GSA Schedules Program? The Formatted Product Tool (FPT) and Transactional Data Reporting (TDR) are the most transformative changes to impact the GSA Schedules Program in at least the past decade.
Below is a brief summary of FPT and TDR. While FPT will eventually be extended to all GSA Schedules, it will initially only impact the six GSA Schedules detailed in the chart below. TDR will be introduced to the eight GSA Schedules listed within the chart during a 3-year pilot program.
- Automates Price Comparisons for Identical Products
- Requires “Baselining” of Contract 60 Days from Acceptance
- May Trigger Price Re-Negotiations If Pricing Flagged Outside of Normal Range
- Requires Contractors to Electronically Report the Price Paid for GSA Contract Products
- Eliminates Need to Track Basis of Award & Price Reductions Clause
GSA Schedules Initially Affected by FPT/TDR & Date of Rollout*
|70||132-8, 132-32/33/34, 132-54/55||Spring 2017||11/20/2016|
|00CORP||871-1 through 871-7 (Engineering)||–||1/16/2017|
|51 V||All||Fall/Winter 2017||9/9/2016|
*Updated January 26, 2017