The Department of Justice (DOJ)
- DOJ Website: https://www.justice.gov
- Doing Business with DOJ: https://www.justice.gov/osdbu/doing-business-department-justice and for small businesses https://www.justice.gov/osdbu
- Procurement Forecast: https://www.justice.gov/osdbu/find-contracting-opportunities
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) was officially established in 1870 and is headed by the Attorney General. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), U.S. Marshals, Office of Inspector General (OIG), and Bureau of Prisons are just a few agencies that fall under the umbrella of DOJ.
The charts below detail fiscal year 2018 contract award data for DOJ and are sourced from USASpending.gov and the GSA Schedule Sales Query. Please note, the following data was pulled from USASpending.gov on December 13, 2018; additional contract award data for fiscal year 2018 may have been reported since that time.
DOJ FY 2018 Contract Awards: $7+ Billion
DOJ FY 2018 GSA/VA Schedule Contract Awards: $763 Million
Top 10 Schedules
Over 10% of all DOJ contracts were awarded though the GSA and VA Schedules in fiscal year 2018. The IT Schedule 70 makes up 43% of those sales, the Professional Services Schedule 21%, and the Security Schedule 84 16%.
DOJ FY 2018 Contract Awards by Top NAICS Codes
DOJ FY 2018 Contract Awards by Place of Performance
DOJ FY 2018 Contract Awards by Socio-Economic Status
Considering a GSA/VA Schedule Contract to Sell to DOJ?
A GSA/VA Schedule Contract can be a beneficial tool for companies pursuing contract opportunities with DOJ. Find out more about this contract vehicle, including:
• Requirements to Obtain a GSA Schedule Contract
• Benefits of Holding a GSA Schedule Contract
• Fiscal Year 2017 Sales by Schedule
• Tips for Conducting GSA Schedule Market Research
• Overview of Steps Needed to Obtain a GSA Schedule