New GSA IT Schedule 70 SIN for EOS
Geospatial earth observation technologies, products, and services are now officially available under the GSA IT Schedule 70 through a dedicated Special Item Number. SIN 132 41, Earth Observation Solutions, was released on June 15, 2017 with Refresh Number 43 of the GSA IT Schedule 70 Solicitation.
Earth Observation Solutions (EOS) SIN 132 41 Includes:
- Ground, satellite and aerial based sensor data and imagery
- Worldwide digital transmission, internet, data, and video services and products through various networks, platforms, and applications
- Global coverage, imagery, archive storage and distribution, monitoring, basemaps (mosaics), and earth observation solutions for accurate, mission critical information for uses including, but not limited to: environmental, agriculture, meteorology, forestry, fish & wildlife habitats, disaster response and recovery, defense, maritime, mapping, humanitarian support, transportation, and public safety.
- Direct-downlink and delivery services including: ground and mobile ground terminals, direct access service, direct to cell phones, ships, and aircraft.
- Solutions based on commercially available dedicated, shared, or on-demand satellite resources and associated terrestrial components and/or airborne constellation/platforms, including Unmanned Aerial
Systems (UAS). This includes, but is not limited to:
- Ground, satellite-based or airborne communications, imagery and geospatial collected or derived services and/or products
- Sensor data including: electro-optical, synthetic aperture radar, Hyperspectral, LiDAR, geomagnetic field, gravity field, thermal, sonar, and all other current and emerging technologies
- Remote sensing and analytic software products, software applications, software data management and analysis, and cloud applications.
- Full range of end-to-end data services including, but not limited to: advanced data analytics, crowd sourcing, change detection, alert notification, machine learning, and emerging technologies and solutions.
Companies that currently hold a GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract can submit a modification to add SIN 132 41. Companies that do not hold a GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract will need to go through the standard proposal process outlined here. FEDSched can help with both the modification and new proposal process – contact us for a quote.