FY 2015 GSA Schedule Sales
Why Should Your Company Obtain a GSA Schedule Contract for Government Sales?
The General Services Administration (GSA) runs the most widely used government contract – the GSA Schedule Contract. GSA is continually updating its GSA Schedule Contracts to meet the energy and sustainability needs of the federal government.
Companies Can Offer the Following Solutions Through GSA Schedule Contracts
- Alternative & Renewable Energy Solutions: Solar Energy Systems & Lighting, Fuel Cells & Wind Power
- Building Commissioning Services
- Energy Audit Services
- Energy Management Planning & Training
- Facility Management & Energy Solutions
- HVAC Systems, Air Purification Equipment, Fans, Blowers & Maintenance
- Power Distribution Equipment, Generators & Batteries
- Resource Efficiency Management (REM)
- Smart Buildings Systems Integrator
Considering a GSA Schedule Contract?
Federal Schedules, Inc. has specialized in the GSA/VA Schedule Contracts since 1986. Contact us to discuss if a GSA Schedule Contract could benefit your company’s sales strategy: 703-709-8700 or fill out our contact form.