11/16/2022 Update: The much anticipated OASIS+ draft Request for Proposal (RFP) was released yesterday. See the announcement and RFP link here.
If your company offers non-IT professional services to the federal government, you have likely heard of GSA’s widely used OASIS Contract. Like us, you may be following the progression of the contract that is set to replace OASIS and serve as a loose follow-on. What started out as GSA’s BIC MAC or New Services IDIQ Contract, is now officially named OASIS+.
Last week, the Category Management Fall Industry Day included a presentation on OASIS+. During the presentation, Bounce Quarry of GSA provided attendees with the latest information on the highly anticipated contract. Below is a summary of the presentation highlights. You can also view the slide presentation on GSA’s Acquisition Gateway website here.
- Draft RFPs on Track to be Issued this Quarter (No Exact Date)
- Depending on Feedback From the Draft RFP, the Final RFP Could be Released Q2
- First Awards Potentially Announced as Early as Q4 of FY 2023 & Continue through FY 2024
GSA does not consider the upcoming contract as a direct follow-on to OASIS, because it includes a wider range of services. The upcoming contract will combine some offerings currently available under OASIS, Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO), and Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) contracts, as well as a few additional offerings.
OASIS+ will consist of services categorized by the domains listed below. However, the contract is intended to be flexible, so services and contractors can be added easily to meet agency needs.
- Technical and Engineering (OASIS)
- Research and Development (OASIS)
- Management and Advisory (OASIS)
- Logistics (OASIS)
- Financial Services (OASIS)
- Facilities Services (BMO)
- Human Capital (HCaTS)
- Environmental (Expanded Scope)
- Intelligence Services (Expanded Scope)
- Enterprise Solutions (Expanded Scope)
- Business Administration (Expanded Scope)
- Marketing & PR (Expanded Scope)
- Social Services (Expanded Scope)
Please note, these details have yet to be finalized and may change pending the release of the final RFP.
- GSA intends to issue separate solicitations for the following categories:
- 8(a) Small Business
- HUBZone Small Business
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Total Small Business
- Woman-Owned Small Business
- There will be a 10-year period of performance.
- There will be no limit to the number of awardees and no ceiling on the contract.
- Pricing will be handled at the task order level. This means, when you submit your offer, you will not include pricing.
- When the RFP is released, there will likely be a set open period. Following initial awards, GSA may elect to re-open the contract with no close date (similar to the continuously open GSA Multiple Award Schedule), or they may have frequent on-ramps (possibly on a quarterly basis).
- Companies can compete for multiple domains.
Stay Up to Date:
Subscribe to our monthly email/alerts and join the OASIS+ Interact community to keep track of the latest information. If you have questions regarding the contract, you may submit them to GSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.