Webinar: Intro to GSA Schedules
GSA Schedule: Overview, Sales, & Proposal Process
Tuesday, October 23rd | 1:00-2:30pm EDT
Unable to Attend? Review our Beginner’s Guide to GSA Schedule Contracts at your convenience.
Last fiscal year, government agencies spent more than $45 billion through the GSA and VA Schedule Contracts. Join us for this complimentary webinar to learn how GSA/VA Schedule Contracts streamline the government sales process and what is involved in obtaining the contract.
This informative session, will cover topics including, but not limited to:
- Background on the General Services Administration (GSA)
- What is a GSA Schedule Contract and Who Can Obtain It
- How Your Company Can Benefit from Holding a GSA Schedule
- Government Spending through GSA Schedules
- High-Level Overview of Steps to Obtain a GSA Schedule
- Brief Review of Post-Award Contract Requirements
Melody Giangreco, an Executive Contracts Manager at Federal Schedules, Inc., will present this informative session. Melody has 20 years of experience tackling all facets of GSA Schedule Contract acquisition, management, and compliance. She helped to develop the course material for GSA’s Business Breakthrough workshop series and served as one of the lead presenters from 2011 to 2012.
Complete the form below to register:
If you have questions or would like to speak prior to the webinar, please contact Heather Rattmann at 703-709-8700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.