$2.5B Payroll Modernization BPA Under GSA IT Schedule 70
Tuesday May 22, 2018
Last week, GSA issued a pre-solicitation for an estimated $2.5 billion BPA to modernize the Payroll and Work Schedule and Leave Management (WSLM) ecosystem. To compete for this BPA, companies must hold a GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract with specific SINs (in this case, SINs 132-40 and 132-51). Companies must also have enough options left under their GSA Schedule Contract to cover the entire period of performance of the BPA – estimated at 10 to 13 years.
If you are interested in competing for the NewPay SaaS Solution Procurement, you will need to respond to the pre-Solicitation notice by 5:00 pm eastern time on June 1, 2018. Read highlights below of what the payroll modernization BPA requires.
NewPay SaaS Solution Procurement Requires that Contractors:
- Hold SIN 132-40, Cloud Computing Services & 132-51, IT Professional Services
- Have Enough Options on their IT Schedule 70 Contract to cover the BPA Period of Performance (10 to 13 years)
- Prove SaaS hosting and pricing models (subscription based, not software licenses)
- Are the software publisher or have preferred partner status with the software publisher
- Have a solution that maintains a single baseline and is scalable to 2.5+ million users
- Have a solution that provides flexible interfaces for government use
If you would like more information on the upcoming payroll modernization BPA, view the pre-solicitation on FedBizOpps here.