To celebrate national small business week, we’ve put together the infograph below to highlight small business sales through the GSA Schedule Contract. If you’re unfamiliar with the GSA Schedule, it’s a contract negotiated between your company and the General Services Administration that streamlines the government sales process and can be used to sell to any federal agency.
Source: VA & GSA Schedule Sales Query Plus
Considering a GSA Schedule Contract?
Have Government Sales Experience
If your company has experience in the government market, a GSA Schedule Contract could help increase government contract opportunities and sales. For more information:
- Watch our 2-minute explanation of the GSA Schedule
- Download our Beginner’s Guide to GSA Schedule Contracts
- Contact us for a full sales report & to discuss how FEDSched can help with the process
New to Government Sales
If your business is just getting started or is a newcomer to the government sector, a GSA Schedule Contract may not be the best first step. Here are few things to review before you decide to pursue a GSA Schedule Contract:
- Listen to our interview on factors to consider before getting a GSA Schedule
- Read about how an SBDC can help you get started
- Watch our on-demand Capture Process Series with AOC Key Solutions: Finding Your Fit Within Federal Market, Building an Effective Pipeline, Essential Resources for a Winning GovCon Strategy