We are excited to share FEDSched’s newly redesigned website! The talented team at Punch Digital Strategies has worked hard to create this fresh, bold design. As we prepare to celebrate 35 years of providing GSA Schedule support, our new website showcases the expertise our team has built over the years. Helping companies make informed decisions regarding the pursuit and management of their GSA Schedule has always been FEDSched’s highest priority and our new website truly exemplifies those intentions.
Here are just a few things FEDSched’s new website has to offer:
- A modern look with easy to read fonts
- Animated illustrations and interactive elements
- An improved Resource section that allows you to search by topic or resource type
- Simple navigation to help you quickly find information
Beyond communicating FEDSched’s services, our website serves as a resource to thousands of visitors each month. FEDSched’s website has information for companies in all stages of evaluating, obtaining, and managing their GSA Schedule Contracts. Whether you’re researching what a GSA Schedule is and if your company should get a Schedule, or you’re reviewing changes at GSA and seeking how to get the most out of your Contract – FEDSched’s website has the information you need.
Companies that visit our new website can find:
- A 2-minute video explaining the GSA Schedule, updated to reflect the GSA MAS Consolidation
- A breakdown of Large Categories, Subcategories, and SINs on the New GSA MAS Contract
- Infographics illustrating the GSA process & how FEDSched works with prospective and existing GSA Contractors
- A guide for companies considering their path to a GSA Schedule Contract
- A detailed look at GSA’s MAS Consolidation Plan
- Reports on GSA Schedule Sales and Agency Spending
- Insights to keep you informed on the latest happenings at GSA
We hope you enjoy our redesigned website!