The GSA Schedule Consolidation is the most significant change to occur in the history of the GSA Schedules Program. Consolidating 24 individual GSA Schedule Contracts into one, single GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Contract involved years of research and planning. The scope of the project is immense, as is the information available on the Consolidation. We organized a few of the key resources on the GSA Schedule Consolidation and new GSA MAS Contract here for your review.
GSA Schedule Consolidation Resources from FEDSched
Search for your GSA Schedule SINs and see how they map to the new GSA Multiple Award Schedule.
See how FY 2019 GSA Schedule sales map to the new Consolidated GSA MAS Contract.
GSA Schedule Consolidation Resources from GSA
Visit the Multiple Award Schedules Group of GSA Interact to view additional resources from GSA, including the posts listed below.
- GSA Issues Mass Modification for Current Schedule Contractors
- MAS Consolidation Supporting Materials for Customer Agencies
- MAS Modification Final Guidance and Findings Now Available!
- Prepare for Upcoming Mass Modification: Mass Mod Checklist
- Prepare for Upcoming Mass Modification: Mass Mod Release Schedule